Beim Abschreiben erwischt...

Good day Sir,
My Name is XXX.Matricle Number XXX. I am one of your distributed systems sudents.I was supposed to write the distributed systems exam on the XXX but was sent home by the supervisors for reasons i can not understand.When I entered the room, we were given paper to write our name and matricle number. They exam papers were lateron distributed and we were not allowed to touch them until they said so.While waiting, I started thinking about a certain formula I had read(this was the clock resynchronisation interval) and was writing it down on my hand to see if I could remember it and then on the sheet. You can still find it on my sheet.Sir, I had no material on me which one could say i was cheating during the exams. I was just being nervous and then was writing this formula while waiting to start the exam. I was really prepared Sir and to prove this i can write the exam anytime.I would be grateful Sir if you could let me write the exams after I write Computer Architecture tomorrow.
Thank you.Best regards